LODGE YOUR COMPLAINTS UNDER PIDPI
PIDPI COMPLAINTS: WHAT ARE THEY AND WHEN SHOULD YOU MAKE THEM?
(YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL)
- Complaints made under Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informers Resolution are termed as PIDPI Complaints.
- If any complaint is made under PIDPI, the identity of the complaint is kept confidential.
- The complaint should be addressed to the Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission and envelope should be marked as "PIDPI".
- Only complaints against Central Government Officials (including PSBs, PSUs and UTs) will be taken into cognizance.
- For more details visit https://cvc.gov.in
- How to File Complaint (, 105 KB)
For complaints against corruption please dial Toll free number: 1800 345 3984